Rent differs depending on location, but all are considered ‘affordable rents’ and are inclusive of service charges. If you are entitled to Housing Benefit/Universal Credit this may cover the rent and you will need to make an application after signing the tenancy. You will be responsible for council tax, utilities, TV licence, wi-fi etc.