No, we do not provide care. Should you require care this will be provided by Adult Social Care, if you are entitled to Social Care, or your Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) if you are entitled to Continuing Healthcare. If you are currently an inpatient, please speak to your Discharge Coordinator regarding care. If you are currently living in the community, please speak with your care provider about a potential move and transferring your care package to a new address.