If you are approaching the end of your six month stay you can request an extension if your long-term housing has not been found. You will need to request this in writing and evidence that you have continually worked towards finding your long-term housing e.g., demonstrate that you have been bidding on properties, viewing potential properties for sale or that your adaptation works are ongoing.